Jackpot Calendar Winners — Week 1
Friday – March 1
1. $50 gift card compliments of Max Weintraub and Weintraub Financials---Ronald Kaczmarek
2. $50 gift card compliments of Centennial Education Association ----Carmela Paduano
Saturday – March 2
1. 2 tickets to a Phillies game – valued at $140 compliments of Bruce Beaton of W. Bruce Beaton Insurance Agency ----Jessica Schmidt
2. 2 tickets to Adventure Aquarium----Colleen Paris
Sunday – March 3
1. $50 gift card compliments of Centennial Education Association----Eric Goldsman
2. 4 Tickets to the Crayola Factory ----Kristy McCulloch
Monday – March 4
1. $25 gift card compliments of Kathy Davis Studios --Kevin Godfrey
2. $25 gift certificate to Rey Azteca – Authentic Mexican Cuisine from a friend of CEF--Diane Stevens
Tuesday – March 5
1. $25 gift card to Bed, Bath, and Beyond donated by Ron and Shirlee Schumann -- Jen Simonson
2. $25 gift card to The Market at DelVal or Shadybrook Farms donated by Bob Schrader --Shayna Kudgis
Wednesday – March 6
1. $25 gift card to Chickie and Pete’s secured by Christine Bailey Alff -- Lynne Lucot
2. $25 gift card and t-shirt to Uncle Mike’s Ice Cream.-- Vicki Buzan
Thursday – March 7
1. $25 gift card to Palz Tap House -- Heather Harper
2. 2 - $25 gift certificates to Signarama or Printing Works donated by Ron and Shirlee Schumann --Eric Goldsman
Friday –March 8
1. $25 gift certificate to Dino’s Pizza -- Jim Schindler
2. 2 tickets to Longwood Gardens -- Rachel Murray
Saturday – March 9
1. $50 Visa gift card and a $25 Seasonal gift card for a value of $150 donated by Frank’s Service Center – Brenda Kaganski
2. $50 Wegman’s gift card—Shannon Martin
Sunday – March 10
1. $50 gift card to B&E Jewelers donated by Shari and Mark Altman – Cheryl Lyman
2. $50 gift card donated by Quaint Oak Bank -- AnneMarie Murphy
We provide “ABOVE AND BEYOND” educational experiences! Grant programs for students since 1997.
The Centennial Education Foundation (CEF) is counting on your support to help make a difference in the lives of the students in the CENTENNIAL SCHOOL DISTRICT.
Since 1997, we have provided more than $1 million dollars in grant money to impact the educational needs and change the lives of thousands of students.
Giving the gift of education is truly the gift that keeps on giving!
Please consider CEF in your annual gift contributions. YOUR support will help further the mission of CEF for years to come and guarantee the future for the CENTENNIAL SCHOOL DISTRICT students and the surrounding community.
Every dollar contributed is fully tax deductible!
The Centennial Education Foundation (CEF) is a 501c3 tax-exempt, non-profit organization committed to providing enriching educational opportunities, programs and projects for students in the Centennial School District. CEF is independent of the School District.
A Big Thank You To Our Current Donors!
(Over $2000 in support)
Quaint Oak Bank
W. Bruce Beaton Insurance
($500 to $2000 in support)
Southampton Warminster Lions Club
Centennial Education Association
State Representative Bernie O’Neill
Police and Fire Federal Credit Union
Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program
($1000 to $25,000 IN SUPPORT)
Hatboro Federal Savings
Pediatric Therapeutic Services
Special Recognition Donors
ShopRite of Warminster – Joe Cowhey
Dr. David Baugh